Monday, January 5, 2009

scientifantastic is now on etsy!

i have been hoarding lots of amy butler designer paper that i found on clearance in a craft store and finally found the perfect use for it. i spent the weekend making sweet little valentine cards to hand out to all my friends. i even made a few extra cards to sell on my new etsy site, and am so excited to add more items to my shop. i made myself an avatar yesterday, but am still working on the banner.

i was so excited to get my log vase in the mail today which i ordered from vindeelyndee.etsy.com. i really want to plant some wheat grass in my log. now that winter is here i miss mowing the lawn and the smell of freshly cut grass. maybe adding a little grass inside the house will help get me through the winter. be sure to check out vindeelyndee.etsy.com! she has an amazing variety of vintage items in her shop.

i also purchased this adorable little gnome postcard from cutesypoo.etsy.com. i was looking through the 'get off etsy and get to work support' group on flickr and i came across some of her adorable creations. i love gnomes, so i couldn't pass up the opportunity to add this little guy to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment